LFS-2.4.3 released - some important notes

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 21 16:45:36 PST 2000

Hi,

Due to time restraints I have not made available a PPC version. PPC should be
back with LFS-2.4.4.

I haven't had the time to test the new packages that are present so LFS-2.4.3
still uses the same packages which were used in LFS-2.4.2. I know others have
tested newer packages but those mails have slipped my attention (especially
because I planned on trying out new packages but things came up and I
couldn't find those emails that quick anymore).

So you're encouraged to try out the newest versions (the download locations
of the packages are listed in AppendixC as usual) and let me know. This time
I will make sure I will save those emails just in case.

The boot scripts explanations have not been added. Again, time didn't permit
me. It's waiting for LFS-2.4.4.

Have fun and I'm awaiting bug reports.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org