who calls install-info?

Matthias Benkmann mbenkmann at gmx.de
Thu Nov 23 05:57:55 PST 2000

I don't find a call to install-info anywhere in the Makefiles for
findutils. They just copy the info pages into the info directory but that
doesn't make them available, i.e. "info find" doesn't work. Is that
normal? Do I have to use install-info manually to get the pages into the
main index "dir"?  I have quickly scanned the rest of the LFS book
(unfortunately the HTML version is spread over several pages so I couldn't
just use the browser's find function) and I didn't see anything mentioned.

MSB

----
An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world.
A pessimist fears that this is true.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org