New DHCP hint

Thinus Pollard thinusp at olienhout.org.za
Thu Nov 23 13:28:22 PST 2000

no need to do that, and the previous one works fine, you're quite right, but
what the previous one doesn't mention, is that once dhcpcd is running your
ethnet script is redundant, cause dhcpcd does everything that the script
does for you ;) give it a shot, move your ethnet script out of the way and
see what happens to your network setup. In theory it should be fine ;)

happy huntin