install script diffs

Thomas 'Balu' Walter tw at itreff.de
Fri Nov 24 00:48:11 PST 2000

+-scott thomason-(scott at industrial-linux.org)-[23.11.00 20:30]:
> Many of us don't need our hands held anymore thanks to the wonderful
> training tool called LFS.

Training tool? I am using it as a workstation-system here (and have
-must-be-said- 127 days uptime now). ;)

> Would it be possible to simply have one large file containing the all
> the book's install commands so that we could "diff" one version
> against the next to see the few lines that changed?

You could easily use the .txt-version for that, or have a look into the
Changelog-chapter. It includes all major changes Gerard made.

<AD-mode>
   Visit the http://community.linuxfromscratch.org and eat all of
   Jesse Tie Ten Quee's bandwidth ;)
</AD-mode>