info -> man pages ?

Fabio Fracassi f.fracassi at gmx.net
Fri Nov 24 10:42:27 PST 2000

> I hate info. Is there a way to convert info files into man pages? I
> would suppose the answer is yes, and it's simple, and I'm just
> blissfully ignorant of it. What might it be?
> ---scott

What is your problem with info? It is just a man page with references,
the format is very similar to all that html-Documentation out there,
it is easy to use (Enter to follow a link, u (Up) to go back q to quit)

I suppose converting it to man is rather stupid, because you would lose the
references, converting it to html is probably a better solution (And IIRC
there are tools for that).

Well all that is just IMHO.

Fabio

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org