slackware like bootscripts

Zachary Spalding stzs at mail.marist.edu
Fri Nov 24 14:03:31 PST 2000

Quoting Peter Hansen <cyber_x at hotmail.com>:

> How do I make the script so they will be like they are in slackware
> (BSD-ish
> ?? ). do I need to download some other initpackager or somethin ?

I have been working on a similar script that does everything that the LFS book
does but in the slackwareware style.  If you or anyone else wants what I have
created  so far just drop me a note to my personal email.  Just keep in mind
that it is buggy and I have not had much time to work on it.

Zack Spalding
Zacahry.J.Spalding at Marist.edu

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org