mailinglists ...

Tijmen Stam tijmen at stamadvies.nl
Sat Nov 25 14:24:50 PST 2000

Okay... I (the sender of the original message) have set up my message
filter to match the "To" to lfs-discuss at linuxfromscratch.org.
This is working fine....
until now. The message "Re: ldconfig can't stat .2" from "thomas t.
veldhouse", has a reply to being lfs-discuss at linuxfromscratch.org, to
"scott thomasson" and a CC lfs-discuss...

So a filter omn the To field works in nearly all , but not all cases. I
could set a filter to filter everything on lfs-discuss, but that's a
little overdone.

BTW This is merely a notice, I will resign from the list anyway, because
if i'm away for 3 days, it's too much strain for me to read all 104
messages, especially as i get a dissapointing 3 personal messages, of
wich 2 being spam and 1 being an unfiltered lfs-message... Snif snif

Tijmen