glibc configparms file unnecessary

Frank Lepore flepor at erols.com
Sun Nov 26 15:33:13 PST 2000

Sergey,

I was very disturbed by your reply. I, for one, found no "attitute" in
Matthias' post and was wondering the very same thing as he about your
not having the links. I've always found this list to be one of the
friendliest--I hope any mis-understanding you have with Mattias is
cleared up quickly.

Frank