Roggenfloggen

Tijmen Stam tijmen at stamadvies.nl
Mon Nov 27 07:35:35 PST 2000

Matthias Benkmann wrote:

> > Hallo Tanja,
> > hast du schon mal Roggenflocken gegessen? Ich war neugierig und hab heute
> > mal welche gekauft. Ich bin mal gespannt, wie die schmecken.
> >
> > Küsschen.
>
> Big OOOOPS. That message was meant for my girlfriend. Ignore it please.
> Seems I clicked on the wrong address book entry.

:-)
Still, i'm wondering what roggenfloggen are... Is it like "Griessmehlbrei" but
then with rogge? if so, try it with some butter and treacle! Yumm! (for the
Nerdfood-HOWTO!)

--
>From Tijmen Stam - "I believe in Linux" - tijmen at stamadvies.nl
POVray page http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/somepage/ Last update: 2000-11-23
count linux @ counter.li.org reg#178552, Machine#78930 & #78931

Everyone calling himself a linux master should have completely read the Bash
man page and all kernel documentation, as a test to prove himself and to free
some bandwith on comp.os.linux.* ( Honestly, I haven't done this all yet )-: