problems compiling KDELIBS-2.0 on LFS 2.4.2

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Nov 28 01:22:36 PST 2000

Yo,

On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 04:10:22AM +0100, Rudolf Floers wrote:
> i know this doesn't help anybody and probably shouldn't be posted to a lfs-list.
> so please tell me weather you want me to post stuff like this in future.

Why not? a little discussion/conversation never did any harm :)

> what's so cool with kde2?

Well.. the features, the programs, the integration of looks&feel of the
UI.

It's problably one of the best Desktop Environments out there, when it
comes to having a replacement for Windows. (and Yes, i have no problem
admitting that i do like the Windows UI, especially the Win2k default
style, it does have that clean and professional look&feel, i hope that sooner
or later KDE2 will have)

Dunno..overall it's just a nice thing to have.

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org