[OT] Roggenfloggen - nerdfood-HOWTO

Tijmen Stam tijmen at stamadvies.nl
Tue Nov 28 14:37:16 PST 2000

Mario Lassnig wrote:

> hmmm maybe some sort of cornflakes :)Haferflocken sind ja auch sehr
> gesund :)btw, where to get this HOWTO ? :)

It'll be on my homepage (address down) after I update it, wich will
probably be this weekend. If you have some tips or add-ons, or a better
name (I definately are computer-addicted, but I'm no nerd (sais me and
alot of my friends (m/v) who aren't nerds for sure! Nerd sounds so
negative... hardcore-linux-users-food-HOWTO??? naah...) then mail me!

BTW are there any people offended by such off-topic messages? if so,
sorry

TIjmen

--
>From Tijmen Stam - "I believe in Linux" - tijmen at stamadvies.nl
POVray page http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/somepage/ Last update: 2000-11-23
count linux @ counter.li.org reg#178552, Machine#78930 & #78931

Everyone calling himself a linux master should have completely read the Bash
man page and all kernel documentation, as a test to prove himself and to free
some bandwith on comp.os.linux.* ( Honestly, I haven't done this all yet )-: