[Re: [OT] Roggenfloggen - nerdfood-HOWTO]

Corey Cox sleepnir at usa.net
Wed Nov 29 07:34:45 PST 2000

I'd like to suggest Immuminati-Food HowTo

Why?
From websters dictionary:

illuminati : persons who are or claim to be unusually enlightened.
geek : a person often of an intellectual bent who is disapproved of
nerd : an unstylish, unattractive, or socially inept person; especially : one
slavishly devoted to intellectual or academic pursuits <computer nerds>

and besides illuminati just sounds so cool...

Corey Cox.

"Thinus Pollard" <thinusp at olienhout.org.za> wrote:
DIE!!! NERDS DIE!!!! LONG LIVE THE GEEK!!!!!