BUGTRAQ alert - [SECURITY] [DSA-001-1] ed symlink attack

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 29 16:23:38 PST 2000

First paragraph to overcome mailserver problem....
blah bleh bluh

> 1

Yes we see an '1' on the second line. First we get an X there.

> No risk of that. Editors are an issue people feel strong about. But I
> doubt anyone really cares that much about gawk/awk. And regarding
> compilers, what options are there? I don't know any other C compiler that
> can compile all the GNU packages without problems.

Some people like egcs better or an older gcc (2.7.2.3 for example). But
yes those are small groups of people. An editor is more personal. Sure
guys, give some suggestions including install. instructions (so I don't
have to figure them out ;) and I'll see what looks best in the book.

> MSB
>
> p.s.:
>
> I have serious mail server problems at the moment. The first paragraph of
> every message I receive gets cropped. Does that also apply to outgoing
> mail? Do you see the "1" in the 1st line of this message?

See above.

Which mailserver do you run?

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org