[OT] Roggenfloggen - nerdfood-HOWTO

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Wed Nov 29 18:06:49 PST 2000

On Tuesday 28 November 2000 10:31 pm, you wrote:
> > so negative... hardcore-linux-users-food-HOWTO??? naah...) then mail
> > me!
>
> How about Geek-Food Howto? :)

Pizza, Pizza pockets (by hot pockets) Romen (Also poor student food
as often early geekdom is spent as poor collage students)
Sushi (Sushi? This one comes from the UFies....)
My fav is pizza bagles... something I can get at a local bagle shop...

I have a habbit of making my own pizza...
Toast up some english muffens (Those toster biskets)
put pizza sause (or lacking that tomato sause with garlic.. dosn't seem
much diffrence between the two) shreaded chease (You can shread your own)
or velveta (It melts easyer but dosn't tast as good) If you can premelt the
chease in the microwave and nuke the sause but DO NOT microwave the
muffens... if you must... put 2 or three paper towls underneith...
The microwave makes the bagle soggy and makes the pizza not so good..

Bagle is the same rule only not as much worry about microwave ruining it
I still prefer do those in a toaster oven...

For the rommen... add a little hotsause to it...
For Pizza if you are going for the local pizza there is something to watch out
for... some pizza places are what I call "too stonned to tast the pizza"
the pizza is HORRABLE.. It's cheap and fast delivery. The market is
stonners who have the munchies and are "to stoned to tast the pizza"

No Sushi recomendations.... I don't eat raw fish.... I don't even eat COOKED
fish...  Ok I eat shrimp but they aren't really fish...

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org