mailinglists ...

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Wed Nov 29 19:52:45 PST 2000

Yo,

On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 10:14:40PM -0500, Seth W. Klein wrote:
> To me, the question is, "can i filter this list like all the rest,
> or do i have to discover something special?" And the answer is,
> "without subject tags, i have to discover something special."

If you aren't happy with having todo the searching yourself then make
it simple, making a little Hint or something and Gerard can point to it
from the main website on Hints for filtering the mailing lists...?

And it's not special, imho

Not all mailing lists use the subject tag, neither neither is filtering
the subject tag the only way, it is one way.

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org