mail archives slow

Matthias Benkmann mbenkmann at gmx.de
Thu Nov 30 09:23:23 PST 2000

Why are the mail archives not in synch with the list? I don't see a
specific reason why new messages should not be put into the archive
immediately. Because of my mail server problems which are hopefully fixed
now (btw, it's not my own mail server, it's that of my provider) I missed
stuff from several messages (fortunately many messages start with quoted
material). I'd like to check those messages in the archive but it's too
much behind. Other mailing list archives are in synch with the list. The
PNG mailing list archive is actually faster than the list sometimes.

MSB

----
For sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org