[OT] Roggenfloggen - nerdfood-HOWTO

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Thu Nov 30 10:59:19 PST 2000

Yo,

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 01:33:21PM -0500, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> A looong time ago, before Jesse joined, it was lfs-discuss (you might have
> been reading the LFS HOWTO that is coming with distributions like Debian and
> RedHat these days. It's the 1.1 or if you're 'lucky' the 1.2 version)

Hey, i subscribed with lfs-discuss at fist.org, anything before that i consider
(imho) ancient history, not just a looong time ago *g* (well, that is
just in my humble opinion..but anyways)

But..your wrong from what i can tell.

I just spend a bit of time (i love my pride/ego) downloading 1.0, 1.3,
2.2, 2.3.1, 2.3.2, 2.3.3 and stopped there.

That quote is not mentioned in any of those versions and the _only_
place i remenber reading that is in on the website, where it was
mentioned that linux at linuxfromscratch.org could be used for anything,
including the price of beer at your local pub (or along those lines).

Prove me wrong, i say!

There, that should satisfy my sense of pride... uhh, back to work

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org