[OT] Roggenfloggen - nerdfood-HOWTO

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 30 11:02:53 PST 2000

> Hey, i subscribed with lfs-discuss at fist.org, anything before that i
> consider (imho) ancient history, not just a looong time ago *g* (well, that
> is just in my humble opinion..but anyways)
>
> But..your wrong from what i can tell.
>
> I just spend a bit of time (i love my pride/ego) downloading 1.0, 1.3,
> 2.2, 2.3.1, 2.3.2, 2.3.3 and stopped there.
>
> That quote is not mentioned in any of those versions and the _only_
> place i remenber reading that is in on the website, where it was
> mentioned that linux at linuxfromscratch.org could be used for anything,
> including the price of beer at your local pub (or along those lines).

strip the "at your local pub" part from it. The "price of beer" things used
to be discussed on lfs-discuss but I got tired of the high volume of
off-topic mail so I put up the linux site where everything non-lfs including
beer prices should move to. So the HOWTO's never contained in so many words
that the price of beer could be discussed on lfs-discuss. So you're right on
that account.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org