Glibc 2.2

Hendrik Volker Brunn hvb at gmx.net
Thu Nov 30 14:06:59 PST 2000

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 02:55:42PM -0600, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
> I don't get that error - because I have an ld.so.conf :)

That's a good point. So there is no relation between these two.... Hmm.

Glibc-2.2 compiles anyway. Chroot part is scheduled for next week,
weekend is free of computers. Static reaches end within next hour, now
that i have patched gzip 8-).

Hendrik

--
Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer for
chaos and madness await thee at its end.

## Linux 2.4.0-test11 running on an i586 ##

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org