Moved ... Oops :(

John E. Garrott Sr johnga at primenet.com
Thu Nov 30 14:40:36 PST 2000

Just announced that I had LFS functional and
guess what?  I rid myself of MS Windows and
rearranged my disk space.  (See below for changes)

Now when I try to boot (any level) into LFS I am told that
the initial console cannot be started.  Then it says
"Init not found."

I've gone through every file (fstab, lilo.conf, etc)
that I can think of, but all appear correct for
the present configuration.

My question is, what else would be affected by the
move?

Thanks in advance for any help,

John

Old configuration:
hda1 (c:)  Primary W95 partition (2 Gb)
hda2       Linux swap (about 100Mb)
hdb1       Slackware7.1 root partition (2 Gb)
hdb2       /home partion (4.4 Gb)
hdb3       LFS root partion (2 Gb)
hdc1 (d:)  Secondary W95 partition

New configuration: