LFS editor of choice should be vi

Mike Hildebrandt mikehild at insight.org
Thu Nov 30 15:21:25 PST 2000

> > PS - Why is advocacy evil?  True, if it gets taken too far
> it can turn
> > nasty, but otherwise it seems to be a regular everyday thing, IMHO.
>
> Car crashes are a regular everyday thing, too, as are wars.

Sorry, maybe I should have worded that differently...  According to the
dictionary, advocacy is "The act of pleading or arguing in favor of
something, such as a cause, an idea, or a policy; active support."  I have a
hard time seeing how pleading in favor of something or actively supporting
something is evil.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org