LFS partition

Julio Recalde julio at dk2net.dk
Sun Oct 1 12:41:33 PDT 2000

Yes I know how to make it all again, but the problem is that I *need* that
data in hdb3, I've just tryed the gpart app that tryes to restore corrupted
partition tables and it only got the swap partition, it seems that it
doesn't support reiserfs(hdb2), so it skips the rest of the disk scan :-(
Any ideas, please?

--

			Julio J. Recalde L.

Lejre, 2/09/00
"...y lo que no duele no sirve." -JR
"...me gusta abrir los ojos y estar vivo, tener que vermelas
con la resaca"-FP
"Pero decia el abuelo que dos diferencias pueden irse formando
dos grandes coincidencias"-RA
"God blesses America, but He lives in Europe"-JR