lilo woes continue :)

Darryl milenium at ihug.com.au
Mon Oct 2 00:11:23 PDT 2000

> so ... it is now obvious that i screwed up when partitioning the disk and
> deciding where place what *LOL* ... is there a graceful way around this or
> do i have to start again ?

I had that happen once but it was 01's : ) so i made a small boot partition
about 20 mb's and put it with in the first 8 gig of my primary master (
after 8 gig is where the 1024 thing starts) if you have a thing that wont
destroy data and let you resize like fips or partition magic then ya will be
fine

Darryl

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org