lilo woes continue :)

Darryl milenium at ihug.com.au
Mon Oct 2 04:59:28 PDT 2000

> any ideas for linux-friendly partitioning software apart from partition
> magic ... that is just too expensive for a boy like me *S*

For your BIOS problem as thats better left to you to fix : ) ........ i also
had my 10 gig doing that when it was in the secondary slave behind my burner
but it had all of its size recignized in linux regardless of how much the
bios said, but that was for me. As for paritioning thingies, dint quote me,
but i think there is a freebie Partition Magic somewhere for linux.

Darryl

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org