advice for building lfs-powerpc

Jesse McCrosky mccrosky at ualberta.ca
Tue Oct 3 14:43:41 PDT 2000

	Anytime before first boot will do the trick.  With the makedev makes
sense.  It's worth mentioning that you must enable the rtc in your
kernel configuration.

	I'd be happy to offer my (rather limited) linuxppc experience to help
maintain the ppc book.  Perhaps a ppc specific list could be started to
see if there actually are other ppc users out there and see what kinds
of issues they're having.

	jesse McCrosky