xfree

Brett generica at email.com
Wed Oct 4 14:34:10 PDT 2000

Hey,

A search at my local "we stock everything" mirror shows.....

http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/disks/.33/metalab/system/status/ps/procps-2.0.7.tar.gz
http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/disks/.25/linuxfromscratch/intel-packages/procps-2.0.7.tar.bz2
http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/disks/.51/linuxberg/files/console/dev/procps-2.0.7.tar.gz

Ie. metalab, linuxberg and some mob called linuxfromscratch seem to have
it :P  Try at your local linuxberg/metalab archives.

Of course, the other alternative, if you have a redhat system handy, is to
download the .src.rpm package of what you want, and then.

rpm2cpio package.src.rpm | cpio -i

This will extract the .tar.gz file for you, and some other junk :)

Prolly not an ideal solution, but works for me, when I'm sitting at work
wanting to compile a package, have no internet access, but a cd full of
src.rpm's

have fun,

	/ Brett

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org