xfree

Jesse McCrosky mccrosky at ualberta.ca
Wed Oct 4 20:26:41 PDT 2000

	Well, it seemed the ld.so package was incompatable with my kernel
includes.  I've only found one kernel that supports all my hardware so
I'm kinda stuck on it.  Attached is a log of stdout/stderr produced by
"make ldd ldconfig"

	I wouldn't think this would have anything to do with my xfree problem
but who knows, eh?

	jesse