/boot partitions

Isabel4 sur Doedle isabel4 at telindus.be
Fri Oct 6 02:49:23 PDT 2000

I still dont have an experience for LFS - i'm now reading the book and i'll
try on this WE (begins at 6PM ... héhé ...)

But it looks as flexible and it lets you do whatever you want... If you want
it why not ?

They recommend a 750 Mb partition for the whole system, so if it starts at
the beginning of your disk no problem.

And ... Isn't it the / partition that should end before the cyl. 1024, with
the /boot directory included in it ? Don't know ...