File not available

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Fri Oct 6 03:56:58 PDT 2000

When building my wget script to update my system I found a message on
ftp://ftp.ocs.com.au/pub/modutils/ saying:
Due to the amount of traffic, modutils is no longer available from
this site.  You can get modutils from any kernel.org mirror.

Problem found problem solved :)
So I'll point my script at us.kernel.org and grep it there...

(This bug found in LFS 2.4 book)
I tought I'd report the problem....
(I've delayed saying anything.. annother FTP site was also
giving me problems but they are back so everything is ok)

as an aside...
http://www.perl.com/CPAN/src/stable.tar.gz
Is the exact location of whatever the current perl source is...
So you can reasonably expect it to be there... whatever the
current version is...
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org