File not available

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Fri Oct 6 04:24:46 PDT 2000

On Fri, 06 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> Think Gerard wants to take Bryan up on that bet about bandwith..hehe

Sounds like a good idea...
Run an LFS box on a decent sized server.. optomised to hack and back
(Thats what LFS is about anyway right?)
and take a pounding of Slashdot preportions...
(Then maybe stick up a banner server like AdFu or the code I am
working on) to pay for better equipment...

Picture comment "We are now running 5 Baowolf clusters..
They are named "Hot Grittz" "First Post" "Microsoft" "Nakid" and "Petrofide"

The 4 trolls are redundent servers so if something happends
to one cluster the other 3 take over..
"Microsoft" sits infront of them all and makes sure the transision
is smooth so no body knows one of the system crash...
It also issues other lies to make cracking harder..
a whole security by obscurity thing...
BTW "Microsoft" isn't a baowolf it only pretends to be..
it's just a redundency cluster... just in case...
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org