/boot partitions

Isabel4 sur Doedle isabel4 at telindus.be
Fri Oct 6 04:36:16 PDT 2000

Dont know about lba32, but anyway you could make a small / partition (with
included /etc, /bin, /boot and /sbin) at the beginning of the disk : the
other partitions should mount without problems after the system is up. The
only problem is between Lilo and the bios. Once lilo started the system, no
more cylinder problems, I think.

Please correct ASAP if i'm wrong ! Thanks :)

Francis