File not available

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 6 07:35:50 PDT 2000

On Fri, 06 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> Yo,
>
> On Fri, Oct 06, 2000 at 03:56:58AM -0700, Jeffery McLean wrote:
> > ftp://ftp.ocs.com.au/pub/modutils/ saying:
> > http://www.perl.com/CPAN/src/stable.tar.gz
>
> For 2.5.1 Gerard will be using download.linuxfromscratch.org (with the
> original locations in the Appindex), IIRC that is.

Correct, AppendixC to be exact.

> Think Gerard wants to take Bryan up on that bet about bandwith..hehe

Yeah, everybody please start using download.linuxfromscratch.org. It's only
generating between 1.5 and 3 gig a day on the average - not nearly enough to
saturate the DS1 link. If linuxfromscratch.or saturates the link, I win a bet
with Bryan ;)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org