Hey all..

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Fri Oct 6 07:56:21 PDT 2000

Yo,

On Fri, Oct 06, 2000 at 08:27:25AM -0700, Mike Hildebrandt wrote:
> I'm in the process of working on a hint for Gnome and Sawfish.  I'll post it
> as soon as I have it done.  I was hoping to have it ready for the end of
> this week, but due to many delays that's no longer possible.  =(

Hey, Simon..good news you got some more Hints coming your way soon then :)

I started to write (though didn't finish) an Apache and Modules Hint
(http://quasar.highos.com/LFS/Hints/) missing mod_perl configuration
support and i want to go a litte more in depth.

I always want to get an OpenSSL and OpenSSH Hint done too.

There bough on my TODO list.

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org