Hey all..

Robert Horton roberthorton at email.com
Fri Oct 6 08:14:32 PDT 2000

Hi everyone,

I just recently discovered LFS, and cannot wait to use it. (I am currently
building a puter at home.) I am a Linux user, ann really look forward to
building it from scratch.

I did have one question and if this has been discussed already, I apologize,
but are there any plans to add the information for installing Xfree86 and
components (gnome, enlightenment, kde, etc)? I am almost anyone could figure
out how to do it on their own, but since everything is heading in the GUI
direction...I was just wondering.

I think the book is great, and I am anxious to put it to use.

Thanks,
Robert

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org