Signal 11 with egcs

Noel Lagas botchok112 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 6 22:48:09 PDT 2000

Chances are you may have hardware problem which give you the signal 11
error. There is a faq somewhere on you host system's /doc/HOWTO or /doc/FAQ
folder. Sighup 11 or signal 11 error is discussed and helps you fix your
problem. I encountered a similar problem months ago and folks from other
forums pointed the location out. I hope this helps you.