File not available

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 7 16:01:33 PDT 2000

On Sat, 07 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> Is there a way to get the files from the preXX dirs on gwaihir (what is a
> gwaihir btw??) .. Would be great to get to download the nice book :) (I
> don't want those bash prompts :) )

Just .tar.bz2'ed the html files, get it whenever you want.

what is a gwaihir: ever read Lord of the Rings?
Gwaihir is the leader of the mighty Eagles.

all my boxes are named after characters from Lord of the Rings
(linuxfromscratch.org's canonical domainname is
shadowfax.linuxfromscratch.org - shadowfax was the horse Gandalf (the wizard)
rode)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org