Debian packages?

Timm Murray admin at madtimes.com
Sun Oct 8 13:07:16 PDT 2000

I'm not involved with ALFS, so maybe this was mentioned already, but . . .

What if we had maintainers of source debian packages that could be
downloaded from ftp.linuxfromscratch.org (plus mirrors, of course).  This
way, whenever there was a new version of a program, you could just apt-get
the new stuff and automaticly download it and copy it to /usr/src, waiting
to be compiled.

A bad random number generator: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 4.33e+67, 1, 1, 1...

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org