Debian packages?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Oct 9 06:43:31 PDT 2000

> One of the things i've been thinking about asking Gerard is if we could
> run an software-updated (or whatever you want to call it) mailing list
> for software that gets updated in the book... would be helpfull (and we
> can always store the stuff on shadowfax), dunno...

That shouldn't be a big problem. Shadowfax won't have enough room to store it
all, it will store the packages used in the book, and that's it. Else before
long the harddisk will be full. But sure you can just provide URL's of
updated packages so we know about them and download them.

Are there enough people though who would be on that mailinglist if I were to
set it up.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org