Linux-From-Scratch-HOWTO

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Oct 10 04:59:47 PDT 2000

Yo,

On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 02:23:58PM +0200, Matthias Benkmann wrote:
> I just stumbled over the Linux-From-Scratch-HOWTO. It just says that it
> has been replaced by the book but doesn't have a link to it. That should
> be changed.

I'm assuming your mean from http://www.linuxdoc.org right?

Considering it's no longer a HOWTO they moved it out of HOWTOs section
and into the Guides section, perhaps you should drop them a line :)

http://www.linuxdoc.org/guides.html  First one in the list

Mind you... just hit http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

PS, Everyone LFS-2.5.1 is being released today *patpats Gerard, nice job
dude*

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org