glibc: make check - unimplemented

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 10 12:57:56 PDT 2000

> I assume, (like always) warning is warning and ignore, right?

It's known that 'make checks' are not always fully implemented. I never run a
make check because the checks are often inconclusive. I would just ignore it.
If you experience problems with the program or library you can always
recompile and run a make check to try and figure out where the problem might
be.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org