LFS-2.4.1 available

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 10 20:28:01 PDT 2000

Hi,

It's getting late here, so I'm going to keep it short:

Development branch has been discontinued. Before long we'll end up with what
happened during 2.2/2.3.x  Everybody thought 2.3 was unstable so they didn't
download it and downloaded 2.2. So nothing more of that.

I'll keep old versions on the website, so in case you do have problems with
some version (like 2.4.1 might not be perfect yet) you can try an older
version. I plan to upload all previous LFS versions, including 1.0.

Right now the site only carries 2.4.1 but that will be fixed soon.

I hope the site works ok for you guys, i've been doing some modifications and
I didn't had the time to finish it today, so I quickly wrapped it up and
uploaded it. It seems to load fine.

Have fun, I'll be waiting for bug reports...;)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org