LFS-2.4.1 available

Wed Oct 11 01:54:00 PDT 2000

Hello,

> I plan to upload all previous LFS versions, including 1.0.

hummm...didn't I suggest that months ago, and got told that was a bad idea?   *GRIN*

Eak...that reminds me of my early LFS days!

<Remenising>
I remember my first LFS, v1.3, when it first came out...
I remember talking Gerard into usign GCC 2.95.2 and Glibc 2.1.2 instead of 2.9.7.2 and 2.0.7..
I remember suggesting #lfs

ahhhhh..the good old days!
</Remenising>

wow, I'm an old LFS'er now, arn't I?   Anyone got a walking stick I can borrow when I do my next LFS?

Bye for Now,

Ian

                     \|||/
                     (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton                              |
 |  E-Mail : ian at ichilton.co.uk              |

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org