ISO Image

Art Dries afdriesi at Oakland.edu
Wed Oct 11 02:31:06 PDT 2000

try 'mount -t iso9660 -o loop /mnt/cdrom ~/roll_your_own-2.iso'
(you may have to provide the full pathname to the .iso file)

If this still doesn't work, it may be a bad upload.
(hey, these things happen, try another site)

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Radu Borsaru wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I downloaded the ISO image from codecastle but it seems is not
> recognizable. Here are the outputs:
> command:
> #mount ./roll_your_own-2.iso /mnt/cdrom -t iso9660 -o loop -r
> output:
> Unable to identify CD-ROM format.
> mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop0, or too
> many mounted file systems
>
> Even I downloaded it binary when I do 'file' command on ISO image it
> says is an ASCII file.
> Did someone use that ISO? How?
> Thanks.

Art Dries                                    |             .~.
afdriesi at oakland.edu                         |             /V\
http://www.acs.oakland.edu/~afdriesi/        |            // \\
http://www.thewild.com/~art/                 |           /(   )\
                                             |            ^'~'^
The opinions expressed by the above named    |             TUX
individual in no way are representative of   |          GNU/Linux
the students, faculty, professors, janitors, |
small woodland animals, and other gainfully  |         Coming soon
employed people at Oakland University.       |    To a desktop near you

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org