lfs 2.4.1 - linux kernel version ...

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 11 08:10:05 PDT 2000

> +-Lukas Gruber-(gruber at 3c.via.at)-[11.10.00 14:41]:
> > chapter 3 "packages you need to download" says kernel version is 2.2.17 but
> > links to 2.2.16.
> > is this a mistake or is there a problem with lfs and 2.2.17?
>
> I have not heard of any difficulties with that kernel - I think it's a
> minor bug...

Hmmm, it seems I've totally forgotten to update the FTP archive and the
book with it. I had downloaded all the new packages but never put them
in the ftp directory and never updated the book to point to the new
packages.

I see a 2.4.2 coming later today or tomorrow...can't promise it, i'll do
my best

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org