LFS-2.4.1 available

Wed Oct 11 09:20:19 PDT 2000

Hello,

> I still have that opinion (people have a small problem with current version
> so they might use a very old version, get more problems and we then have to
> start supporting those old 1.x versions...not going to be fun)

IMHO you should put in a special archive area, with a big notice saying that they are there for hostoric interest only and are no longer supported.

LFS'ers should always use the latest LFS version to avoid the problems that have already being fixed...

You know, something like that.....

Bye for Now,

Ian

                     \|||/
                     (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton                              |
 |  E-Mail : ian at ichilton.co.uk              |

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org