What can I do?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 11 16:21:31 PDT 2000

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> Hey Gerard,
> 	What do you need assistance with on the LFS? I'm in the process of
> restructuring my time and have a couple of hours (like 4) a week that I
> can dedicate to a project. Anything that you could use?

Right now the only thing that needs to be done is adding comments to the boot
scripts so everybody can understand how they work, especially how the rc
script works.

If you feel like doing this, go right ahead. Let me know when you start
though, so I won't start doing it myslf.

Otherwise the LFS TODO list is empty (save the 2.4.1 bugs that I will fix
later tonight)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org