LFS-2.4.2 released

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 11 19:02:31 PDT 2000

LFS-2.4.2 released

I think the major problems have been solved now: Ftp archive is current
(well not current as of today, current as of last week as it was
supposed to) and that mounting proc inside chroot has been fixed (it
will now be done as the last thing in chapter 5).

That weird CR character in the HTML file of GCC has been fixed as well.

Have fun with it, I'm sure i put a bug or two in or did not fix a bug
entire since I have not built an LFS system from 2.4.2. We'll see

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org