book INTEL - hint - original glibc version unknown

Erika Pacholleck Pacholleck.E at gmx.de
Thu Oct 12 00:39:30 PDT 2000

( Don, 12 Okt 2000 ) Jesse Tie Ten Quee <-- :
> Like others have mentioned there's a better way of opening it up..
>
> I would hate to open up my libc libraries then make a little change and
> save it... ohuh :)

There is nothing wrong with opening it for reading purpose only,
though I also prefer a quick command line.

And who told you to patch bins and libs in an ordinary editor?
If you are doing things like that you should really know exactely
what you are doing. (just my view)

Erika

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org