2.4.1-Balu1 pre-chroot (LONG)

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 12 14:25:22 PDT 2000

> <format that as prompt> directory we are in:
> <pre>
> all commands
> </pre>

Yes, that would certainly be a happy medium. I might not be using
<pre></pre> tags though, the DocBook HTML stylesheet seems to take a
liking to <tt></tt> tags and I don't want to modify the docbook
stylesheet. If I do that, I have to ship the modified docbook stylesheet
with the SGML source (else the book won't look the same when rendered on
other systems). The stylesheet is about 3.5MB so that would increase the
SGML source significantly. I'll see abou those formatting issues
tomorrow when I'm starting work on 2.4.3

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org