book intel-2.4.2 - download

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 12 16:57:21 PDT 2000

> Sorry, not the nochunks-version, attached that page which
> is the result of unpacking the 2.4.2-HTML.tar.gz

You sent the page from the non-nochunks version and it looks as it should.
Let me unpack that nochunks one and see what it looks like...

Looks fine to me (i downloaded the one from linuxfromscratch.org to make sure
we have the same one).

So met me ask again, what exactly do you think is wrong about chapter 3?
Perhaps you can make a screendump, send me the .jpg .png or whatever and tel
me what's wrong? I might just be missing the error...

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org